Things are looking up. Way up.
At The Kip District, everything is connected. Landscaped mews link five modern towers which encircle a lush park, the centerpiece of this contemporary, master-plan community. This space encourages relaxation. Meet old friends and new neighbours, walk your dog or discover a quiet corner to read the weekend paper. The Kip District is an enclave; a community within a community. A home to be proud of.
And The Kip District Phase 2 Condominiums is just that. Rising up on the Etobicoke skyline, each side of the glass facade is decorated with balconies and terraces, showcasing expansive views of the city. Thoughtfully-designed and well-crafted, The Kip District Phase 2 combines sophisticated form with elegant angles worth looking up to.
Source: The Kip District
Building Type: Condo / Apt
Selling Status: For Sale
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Sales Start: 6 Jul 2019
Estimated Completion: May 2022
Ceilings: Up to 8'6"
Sale Prices: From $755900
to over $758900
C.C / Maint: 0.60 Per SqFt per Month
Cost to Purchase Parking: $45000
Cost to Purchase Storage: 4500
Average Price per Sqft: $743 per SqFt
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 120 Days
5% on occupancy
– Capped Development Charges:
One Bedroom and One Bedroom + Den Suites ($8,000 down from $10,000)
Two Bedroom and Two Bedroom + Den Suites ($10,000 down from $12,000)
– Assignment Fee: $1,000 (Reduced from $5,000)
– Reduced Parking: $40,000 (Reduced from $45,000)
– Open plans with over-height 8’6” ceilings throughout principal living areas, as per plan.
– Solid-core 7’ suite entry doors with architectural hardware, contemporary lockset, deadbolt and privacy viewer.
– Flat-panel interior doors with satin chrome lever handles.
– Wood-patterned laminate flooring throughout kitchens, bedrooms, dens and principal living areas.
– Architectural finishes include modern, flat-profile 4” baseboards with reveal detail.
– Generous closets with space-saving mirrored sliding doors, as per plan.
– Stacking, full-size front-load washer and dryer.
– Contemporary roller blinds on all exterior windows.
– Flat-panel, soft-close kitchen cabinetry in either modern white or wood grain laminate finish.
– Square-edge polished quartz countertop with matching seamless polished quartz backsplash.
– Polished chrome faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
– Modern under-mount, stainless steel sink.
– Under cabinet, LED lighting combined with ceilingmounted track lights.
– Contemporary appliances include:
– Stainless steel 30” KitchenAid slide-in electric range with ceramic glass top.
– Integrated 24” KitchenAid dishwasher with full laminate overlay panel.
– Counter-depth, stainless steel 24” Electrolux or 30” Liebherr refrigerator with bottom freezer, as per plan.
– Stainless steel 30” Panasonic over-the-range microwave hood fan.
– Integrated cultured marble countertop with matching backsplash and polished chrome single-lever faucet.
– Modern vanity with flat-panel cabinetry featuring frameless mirror and polished chrome accent sconce lighting.
– Large-format limestone-patterned porcelain tile flooring with matching full-height tub and/or shower surrounds, as per plan.
– Walk-in shower with framed glass doors and polished chrome hardware, as per plan.
– Square-edge, 5’ soaker tub, as per plan.
– Two-piece, high-efficiency toilets.
– Polished chrome accessories.
– Targeting LEED® Gold and Tier 2 – City of Toronto Green Standards.
– Select parking stalls equipped with electric vehicle charging outlets.
– On-site car-sharing network.
– High-performance, double-glazed, low-E thermal windows.
– Energy-efficient, motion-controlled lighting throughout building common areas.
– Extensive green roof system and landscape irrigation system supplied by storm water storage tank.
– In-suite, individually-controlled programmable thermostat and integrated energy recovery ventilation system (ERV).
– Contemporary rocker-style light switches with “all off” master control at suite entry.
– High-efficiency, centrally-sourced seasonal heating and air conditioning.
– Tri-sorting waste management chute system for garbage, recycling and organics.
– Low-VOC paint used in suites and throughout common areas.
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
– Encrypted security key fob building access system.
– Cameras at building entrances with in-suite TV monitoring.
– Pre-wired for telephone, internet and cable in living room, den and bedrooms.
– Fire protection throughout including in-suite sprinklers and smoke detectors.
– Balconies and/or terraces with exterior power outlet, as per plan.